Fair warning, I am a planner addict. I have bought and tried so many planners. I love them all. I thought, since I own so many damn planners, maybe I can help some other people figure out which is the right planner for them! So without further ado, here are 5 planners for your direct sales business. (in no particular order, but I will save my favorite for last)
- Erin Condren Life Planner – This is the planner that got me back to planning on paper. With its bright colors and inspiring quotes, it’s easy to love. You can choose between 3 layouts and two colour-ways for the traditional life planner, and the removable covers can be customized with your name, pictures or a quote. My first EC was a vertical planner, but I quickly realized that my crazy writing really needed some lines to write on. My most recent ECLP was a neutral hourly planner. I loved the neutral pages and brush lettering details, and the hourly appointment slots worked well for meetings and parties in my business. Erin Condren also carries teacher planners, wedding planners and hard bound planners this year! Use this code for $10 off your first purchase!
- Inkwell Press Planner – Inkwell is a more goal-oriented planner. They are a much smaller company than Erin Condren but produce a lovely, high-quality planner focused on goals and featuring a unique color scheme and heavy weight paper. You can choose horizontal or vertical (with lines!) for their Livewell planners. Each month features a customizable goal page to help keep you on track. Also, the owner has a series of set up videos that will be emailed to you when you first purchase your planner to help you utilize the planner to it’s fullest. Use this code to get $10 off an order of $50 or more at Inkwell.
- Emily Ley’s Simplified Daily Planner is perfect for people who need more room than a weekly layout provides. This gorgeous planner has your day all laid out for you. With hourly appointment slots on one side and a task list on the other, this planner has ample space for writing and task management. There’s also room for notes and meal planning at the bottom of the page. The daily planner is spiral bound, but there is also a hard-bound weekly edition to choose from. Shop here for to get your Simplified Planner.
- May Designs – If you want an easily portable planner, May Designs is your huckleberry. You can choose from 2 sizes for planners (3 for all notebooks), and 8 agenda layouts. The array of cover options and customization is amazing! These are a soft cover book, but can easily be added into a traveler’s notebook, or one of their own folios for greater durability while jostling around in your purse. You can also order branded Maybooks if you wanted a great prize for your downline 😉 (set up fees apply). May Designs also offers many other layouts including notebooks, fitness journals, and coloring books! Shop here to get your very own May book.
- Passion Planner – my current planner, and favorite so far. With a soft cover and available in Classic or Compact size, this planner has so many built in features it’s hard to know where to begin. I’ve been following PP since they were a dream and a Kickstarter. I adore the attention to detail they put into every planner. At the beginning of the planner is a step-by-step outline on how to create goals and action plans for the year. Half way through the planner is a “check-in” goals page where you can re-adjust if necessary. Weekly layouts have hourly appointment slots (with lines!!) as well as work and personal prioritized task lists, spots for daily and weekly focus and inspirational quotes and reflection. There is also monthly reflection pages. The compact size is perfect for people who love to plan on the go, but can be a little small if you like to use stickers, or have larger writing. I purchased an undated compact to try it out, and loved it so much that I bought a classic academic planner to use come August. It’s much bigger, but still manageable since I generally carry large purses lol. You can purchase Passion Planners here.
No matter what planner you pick, you need to use it for it to be a worthwhile investment. So put pen to paper and start using it!! I have a whole board devoted to planning on Pinterest and a planning Instagram too, follow me for occasional laughs and inspiration 😂.
This post contains some referral links which means that I will receive a credit if you purchase using them. All products featured in this post were purchased by me and I received no product or monetary compensation for my opinions.
This post is part of a blog hop dedicated to tips and tools to help organize your business! view the rest of the posts here: